Camera ready Submission
Authors of accepted papers are requested to follow the given instruction for camera ready submission.
- Papers must be strictly formatted using the standard IEEE format. The paper length is limited to 6 pages. Papers exceeding this limit and not respecting the formatting guidelines will NOT be included in the conference proceedings.
- No changes in author list are allowed at this stage.
- Camera Ready papers are to be submitted by Feb 8, 2019.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference (by Feb 15, 2019) and present the paper. Failing to present the paper will result in its removal from the conference proceedings. Details on registration process will soon be made available on the conference website.
- IEEE Xplore Compliance: IEEE requires the camera ready version of the paper to be an IEEE Xplore compliant PDF file. The accepted and presented papers will be included in IEEE Xplore subject to the final approval of IEEE. To produce IEEE Xplore compliant PDF of your paper, visit IEEE PDF eXPRESS site. Provide 45982XP as conference ID. If you have used PDF eXpress earlier, you may login using your existing credentials. First time users can click on “New User” link to create an account and set a password. Once the PDF has passed the compliance check a confirmation email will be sent.
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: To submit the final paper, click on the link “Approve for Collection” in your PDF eXpress account. Furthermore, the same PDF must also be uploaded on EasyChair (using EasyChair proceedings author role for C-CODE 2019)
- Submission of Copyright: Authors must complete the electronic copyright form using the online eCF wizard. A separate email will be sent with instructions to complete the copyright form. Once the copyright form is successfully submitted, a confirmation email is sent to the authors.
News & Updates
How to Reach?
Bahria University Islamabad, E-8, Shaheen Chowk, Islamabad
+92 51 111 111 028