Faculty of Engineering Sciences, Bahria University is organizing two days International Conference on Communication, Computing and Digital Systems (C-CODE) on 8 – 9 March, 2017 in Islamabad. The aim of this conference is to provide an international forum for academia, research organizations and industry to share their knowledge, experience, and contributions. The event will provide a unique platform to discuss latest innovations and challenges, local as well as global, in the fields of communication, computing and digital systems. The conference will include technical sessions, invited talks by eminent speakers and panel discussions.
In addition to a wide range of research topics covered in the C-CODE’17, a key focus of the conference will be Internet of Things (IoT). IoT has emerged as a powerful and promising technology with significant technical, social and economic impacts. The inspiration of C-CODE’17 is to have a complete analysis of the IoT systems including their software, hardware and communication techniques.
Authors are invited to submit papers electronically in format. All submissions will undergo a blind review process and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings available online through IEEE Xplore. Extended versions of the selected papers will be published in the following journals (for updated list visit conference website):
- Journal of Internet Technology (Special Issue), ISI Indexed, IF: 0.533
Journal of Cyber-Physical Systems, Taylor & Francis
Journal of Information Processing Systems (JIPS) (Special Issue), ISI Indexed
Bahria University Journal of Information & Communication Technology (BUJICT) – HEC Category Y
For any query regarding the conference please email on : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24th February, 2017 – The Conference Program has been uploaded. Please visit the Program link to download your copy.
- 18th January, 2017 – To accommodate authors to make changes in their final manuscripts, the Camera-Ready Submissions date has been extended to 31st January, 2017.
- 12th January, 2017 – The Notification of Acceptance emails have been sent to the corresponding authors of ACCEPTED papers. Authors of ACCEPTED papers are requested to register for the conference at the earliest. The deadline for Registration is 01 February, 2017.
- 5th January, 2017 – The Notification of Acceptance date has been changed to 12th January, 2017.
Submission Deadline: 10 NOV, 201630 NOV, 2016 (Extended Deadline) Notification of Acceptance: 05 JAN, 2017 12th JAN, 2017 Camera-Ready Submission: 20 JAN, 2017 31st JAN, 2017 Registration Deadline: 01 FEB, 2017
- Venue: Bahria University Islamabad
- website: www.bahria.edu.pk
- Phone: +92-51-111-111-028